I see sunshine outside my window and that is making me so happy this morning. Plus, I got to sleep in a little bit more than usual today, which was so much needed because I've been missing a full night's rest as of late. I've been pretty tired this weekend, which leads me to a confession:
I don't have a picture for you from yesterday or the day before or the day before...
darn it, I was hoping to make it straight through the whole month...
I hope you aren't too disappointed! I attended Intervarsity's Fall Conference this weekend in Alexandria, Minnesota, and just hardly took my phone out.
But some highlights from this weekend include:
- just the presence of Chelcea & Ariel & Becca & Taylor & Holland & Molly & Afton & Lauren & TJ in my life
- truly enjoyable 5 hour car rides with Ethan, Teddy, Greta & Rachel
- The biggest gas station I've ever been in
- a walk with Becca in the woods.
- changed perception of prayer. And growing closer to my Father as I learn.
- restoration within our chapter, and really seeing this beautiful community that I am apart of as family and as the body of Christ.
To make up for no posts this weekend, I found this picture of my Grandma on Facebook and it really makes me happy! haha I love her so much! She is such a beautiful woman!
Also, here's a beautiful song that I just discovered last night.
Happy Monday to you! Promise I'll post a pic of the day for today, so be sure to check back later!